“ A quality I always admire in William Neill’s work is the consistent sense of calmness, reverence, and quiet dignity expressed in both his photographs and his words. Like Neill’s other books, Light on the Landscape is more than just a collection of photographs and writings, it is also a refuge for the mind and heart, a way to be transported for a time into realms of beauty and wisdom beyond the mundane.”
I am happy to announce that I am offering my new book LIGHT ON THE LANDSCAPE packaged with a signed print(s) offer. The publisher agreed to print a small number of hardbound copies for those of you that prefer hardbound books over the softbound, “mass market” version.
I have selected nine images that are included in the book from which you can choose. The actual image size of each will be 10 inches on the long side, with a white border as seen in each image option below. The prints will be made by me here in my studio on high-quality inkjet paper with my Canon printer using archival inks.
– This pre-order offer includes multiple options:
One, two or three 12 x 12-inch prints of your choice, signed and unmatted,
or a Collector’s Edition of a complete set of all nine 12 x 12 prints
– Your photograph(s) will be included with the book, between cardboard and inside a protective archival sleeve.
– Your book and print will be carefully protected with bubble wrap and enclosed in a sturdy box.
– The hardbound book and print packages will be sent soon after the books arrive in the U.S., most likely in early August depending on customs, pandemic issues, etc.
– An additional $25.00 will be added for shipping within the U.S. only. For international shipping, please email me for a quote for your location.
If you have any questions, please email me HERE.
Take care and stay safe, Bill
For info about the book, due out in August, click here:
For the details and to purchase the Collector’s Edition, see here:
LIGHT ON THE LANDSCAPE: Photographs and Lessons from a Life in Photography.
To be published by Rocky Nook in August of 2020. A collection of photographs and essays based on my On Landscape column for Outdoor Photographer Magazine.
PAGE COUNT: 288 PAGES
PLATE COUNT: 128 PHOTOGRAPHS
TRIM SIZE: 10 X 10 INCHES
SOFTCOVER Price: $45.00
LIMITED EDITION HARDBOUND Price: $55.00
PUBLISH DATE 08/2020