This last weekend, I was mowing my grass (electric mower, not gas!). I noticed a mushroom and picked it. Then I plucked out the stem so I could photograph the radiating pattern. I tried various framing options including full mushroom and black background, partial mushroom in the frame, and filling the frame with the pattern with no black background. As I photographed, it occurred to me that the composition would work well in B&W. It also occurred to me that I might print this very large someday, and that I wanted a square format. So made two frames, one with top half filling my frame, and one with the bottom half, then used photomerge in PS4 to create a higher res, square framed image. The lighting is from my office window. The file size with adjustment layers is 334 MB. Here it is! Let me know your thoughts.