An Online Global Photography Conference
April 24-26, 2020
I have an exciting announcement for you all. Just when many photography instructors are canceling our upcoming workshops, Out of Chicago Photography is announcing a LIVE online photo conference. I will be one of the instructors. See details and the link below, and please share!
Join me at the Out of Chicago LIVE!
Online Global Photography Conference
taking place April 24-26, 2020.
Without leaving home, immerse yourself in photography inspiration and learning with three days of live presentations and 100+ interactive sessions, including panel discussions, tutorials, individual photo challenges and group image reviews. Learn online face to face from over 60 world-class professional photographers that love to teach.
• LEARN FROM OVER 60 WORLD-CLASS PHOTOGRAPHERS IN A WIDE RANGE OF FIELDS.
• Instructor guided learning, online over 3 days LIVE!
• 150+ presentations and interactive sessions on a wide range of topics and photography fields including landscape, nature, travel, street architecture, post-processing and more.
• Thousands of dollars in prizes.
• Access to presentations and recordings will be available after the conference.
For more information, visit www.outofchicago.com/live.